We are always thrilled to connect with humble, hungry, and smart people who want to work in the mountains. But, don’t send us your resume or portfolio quite yet. That critical step comes later in the process. To get started, simply download our interview application.
- Project Architect
You must be
- humble, hungry, and smart as demonstrated through our interview application process and in-person interviews. Among other things, hunger in this context includes being a “student” of architecture as demonstrated by ongoing, self-initiated, post-collegiate inquiry into world-class design and emerging building technologies.
- a licensed architect.
You must have
- 6-10 years of post-bachelor’s degree CD and CA experience, ideally on high-end multi-family, hospitality, and/or residential projects in the United States.
- above-average written, verbal, and graphic communication skills.
- extensive experience using Revit to produce CDs
- design sensibilities that are compatible with the trajectory of our firm.
- a proven aptitude for and interest in the development of complex and/or unconventional technical details.
- a working knowledge of the IBC.
You will be required to
- meet deadlines
- quickly generate hand sketches and design options for review and discussion with others.
- translate conceptual sketches provided by others into substantive construction documents.
- conduct independent research and evaluation of building products and systems.
- lead consultant coordination in a manner that is consistent with the given design vision.
- direct and oversee the development of project manuals.
- provide multiple rounds of in-depth quality control reviews (a.k.a. redlines) of work produced by consultants and junior staff members.
- replace yourself by developing new skills, expanding your knowledge base, and patiently teaching others everything you know and love about the practice of architecture.
- drive the values of our firm.
- pursue continuous improvement.
- $74,500 – $81,500 annually depending on experience
- Health insurance stipend
- Half-day Fridays
- PTO and Bonus Program
Anticipated Start Date
- Fall 2021
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization. Not ready to apply, but want to stay in the loop? Follow us on LinkedIn, and be among the first to hear about future opportunities.